Terms and Conditions
These conditions apply to Kijkhuis, our main festival location:
Cancelling tickets/day & festival passes
As a rule, tickets purchased online cannot be returned. The same applies to day passes and festival passes purchased through Eventbrite. Always check your purchase carefully before paying.
We adhere to the rules as laid down by NICAM in the Kijkwijzer (https://www.kijkwijzer.nl/kijkwijzer). These rules are as follows: By law, children under the age of 16 are not allowed access to a cinema film with the age limit 16. Even when accompanied by an adult. You may be asked for identification. In films with different age limits, children under the age limit are only admitted when accompanied by an adult.
A purchased ticket with a student discount is only valid as an entrance ticket in combination with a valid student card.
A purchased ticket with a 65+ discount is only valid as an entrance ticket in combination with a valid ID.
A purchased ticket with a CJP discount is only valid as an entrance ticket in combination with a valid CJP card.
A purchased ticket with a WeArePublic discount is only valid as an entrance ticket in combination with a valid WeArePublic card.
Kijkhuis house rules
When purchasing a ticket via the Kijkhuis website, you declare that you agree with the house rules below:
- 1) Every visitor must have a valid admission ticket.
- 2) Every visitor must follow instructions from the staff.
- 3) Consuming your own drinks or food is not allowed.
- 4) The consumption of alcohol by persons under the age of 18 is prohibited by law. When in doubt, we are obliged to ask for identification.
- 5) Smoking is strictly prohibited in the entire cinema. Smoking is only allowed outside the property. Also e-cigarettes are not allowed in the cinema.
- 6) We request that you do not use your telephone in the cinema room, because of both noise and light nuisance.
- 7) Recording of both audio and picture is strictly prohibited.
- 8) Entrance to is allowed until 15 minutes after the start of the session
- 9) In case of late entrance, the viewer will have to wait for the end of the running film.
- 10) Social distancing and respectful behaviours need to be kept at all times.