We join our colleagues across the world in boycotting associations, organizations and productions that are funded, backed or endorsed by the Government of the Russian Federation. We will continue to support and encourage individually funded productions and those that do not endorse the actions of the Russian Federation’s government. We continually aim to highlight issues and filmmakers from areas whose voices need to be heard.
In light of the tragedy that is unfolding in Ukraine, we would like to highlight some ways to support the people affected. We have made a list of resources available to donate and ways to join actions already taking place. For those of you whose country currently accepts Ukrainian refugees (especially neighbouring countries), consider ways in which you could help – such as transportation and accommodation. We ask that you also take the time to learn what measures your country is taking to protest the war in Ukraine.
Trustable sources of information
- Become a host for Ukrainian people in need
- Oekrainers In Nederland
- 24/7 humanitarian aid preparation in NL, specifically: medicine, bandages, protective equipment, sleeping bags and blankets
- Voices of Children: Help children of war in Ukraine
- Save Life in Ukrainian Army: Charitable donation to Ukrainian military
- Donate to Razom, Inc. via Paypal
- Fundraiser by Nova Ukraine: Humanitarian Aid to Ukraine
- Ukrainian Army Hospitals: Support hospitals in Ukraine
- #StandWithUkraine: Solidarity marches and protests
- Stop Putin: Upcoming rallies against the Russian invasion of Ukraine
- People around the world ask NATO to close the airspace over Ukraine: sign now
- Letters to Elected Officials & UN/NATO/EU Organisations: email officials and demand help now