Call to Visual Artists
Leiden Shorts is looking for a visual artist to design this year’s poster!
The selected design will be used for our on- and offline campaign (ABRI posters, flyers, flags, trailer, social media campaign etc.). The winner will receive €700 as well as a festival pass.
Send us your proposal and your portfolio to email@example.com with “CALL FOR ARTISTS” in the subject line of the email.
We are accepting applications until 20 February 2022 and will publish the best submissions online.
- The design has to have a clear link to (short)film.
- The main layout should be suitable for a poster size 118,5 cm (w) x 175 cm (h), (300dpi).
- The bottom of the poster should leave space for the logos of our partners and sponsors.
- It should contain the logo of Leiden Shorts (see bottom of the page), the date of the festival and our website information.
- The main font to be used: sans serif (we can provide the official font of the festival upon request)
- The key colours of Leiden Shorts are Purple (#8776CD) and Ocra (#C9B548) – It would be good if they were included in the colour palette of the design.
Leiden Shorts Logo