Leiden Shorts is committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 during the festival. Het Kijkhuis has a one-way entrance and exit, and seating is at ⅓ capacity, which is spread out to ensure that attendees can keep a safe distance. Masks are recommended, though they are not compulsory. You will be guided by a volunteer to your seat, and disinfectant will also be readily available. Pairs and members of the same household are allowed to sit together. Rooms will be cleaned after each screening.
For those who prefer enjoying our short films in the comfort of their homes, Leiden Shorts will be on Vitamine Cineville, September 7-13.
We kindly ask you to follow the advice below:
- • Please stay home if you have symptoms of the coronavirus (fever, cough, sore throat) or if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- • Please do not come more than 30 minutes before the beginning of a screening to avoid crowding
- • If possible, please buy your tickets online
- • Children aged 12 and under do not have to stand 1.5 metres away from others
- • Teenagers aged 17 and under do not have to stay 1.5 metres apart from each other
- • People who live together in the same household do not have to stay 1.5 metres apart
- • All others need to respect the 1.5 meter rule with other spectators, staff, and volunteers
- • Wash hands regularly with soap and water, disinfect them when you enter and leave each location
- • Do not touch your face
- • Do not shake hands
- • Cough or sneeze into your elbow, and use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use